FES Subsea combines experience and engineering expertise to provide a wide range of bespoke pig launchers and receivers. The PLRs are designed and engineered to meet a range of client requirements and project deadlines.
With an experienced design team and working with a wide range of industry standards including PD5500, ASME VIII and ASME B31.3, FES Subsea can provide flexible PLR designs to meet a range of client requirements, including:
- Topside and subsea designs
- Temporary and permanent service
- Single or multiple pigging operations
- Skids, bases, crash frames and transport frames
FES Subsea’s experience and product range allows for full supply of ancillary equipment, with a range of ROV operated ball valves, bleed valves, pig locks and pig signallers. FES Subsea also supplies hot stab and receptacles for pigging, testing and data operations.
With bespoke testing facilities and experienced engineers, FES Subsea provides a full and comprehensive testing programme, including body testing, valve seat testing, drift testing and load testing off pullheads/pull-hooks etc.
- Pressure range to suit client application
- Designed in accordance with international codes of practice including PED requirements and CE marking
- Design codes include PD5500, ASME VIII, B31.3 and B31.8
- Line pipe sizes up to 42”
- Suitable for deep water applications (depths up to 2000m)
- All ball valves are suitable for ROV operation and can be supplied with a variety of paddles, double sided handles, single sided handles and torque buckets if required
- Materials carbon steel – X52 to F65, stainless, duplex, super duplex, Inconel
- Supplied complete with FES hot stab connectors for pigging / testing & data
- Onshore and offshore (topside) stand alone or skid mounted
- Available in a variety on end connections to suit project requirements. These include: padeyes, padhooks, flanges, Techloks, Grayloc, SPO compact flanges, weld preps and ROV enclosures
- A range of ancillary equipment is also available including pig signallers, pig locks and bleed valves